Sidebar: As you can see, I’m still playing around with finding a good title for this series. For this post I’m calling it Finds + Love. Whatcha think?
Ok, well, I’ll see what I come up with for my 3rd installation. Stayed tuned.
- I read a Huff Post article last week or so titled, “21 Brutally Honest Coffee Mugs That Nail Your Morning Struggle,” and seriously, I want them ALL. The one in the picture above is a must! Because as 2016 approaches that is one of my top three mottos, “No Fox Given” *whoops! Don’t tell my momma.* And also, “Bless This Hot Mess.” [currently sold out right now :(] Oh, Um, thank you to whoever had me in mind when creating these classic mugs! Can’t wait to get mines!!!
- I didn’t get a chance to go to Pleasant Pops over the Summer so it’s still on my list. I was browsing some old IG posts and had to add it here [again] to keep it fresh on my mind for the next time I’m in that area of DC. I am one of those year round ice cream eaters so, no biggie there. Although, more than likely, I’d get coffee and breakfast or something, and decide on a pop to go depending on how I feel.
- Basically, anything listed as an Oprah’s Favorite Thing, is also a Bloom’s Favorite Thing [and have to get]. #3 is wine ice cream from Mercer’s Dairy. Now, again, I’m not really a wine drinker as I stated in a blog post about my new favorite merlot :). I probably would try this and get it as a gift for someone who is….or if I host a girls night in event at my house….I feel it just fits the bill. But it’s on my radar to try soon. They apparently sell it at More Than Java Cafe in Laurel, MD so hey, could be sooner than later. PS –
- They have traditional ice cream flavors as well which I would try too. Mint Chocolate Chip for the win.
- You can order online and have it delivered.
- Let me know if you do!! Enjoy.
- JRINK is a repeat buy. I tried these earlier in the year (maybe last year), and I must say they were good!! I enjoyed them ALL. Well, most. The almond milk based ones, not so much. My favorites are Clean Me Up 1 & 2, Fuel Me Up 2, Pick Me Up. Those I will restock later. I also save the bottles for personal use.
Until next time, eat good food, stay curious in life and have great conversations!